From the beginning of pregnancy to the first year postpartum, your body goes through immense change.
Strength for Pregnancy classes are designed to help you feel confident and strong as you progress through these unique chapters.
At this time you want to do what is safe for your baby but also what is best for your changing body.
You already know the many benefits of exercise during pregnancy but with the conflicting advice from well meaning family and friends it can be a confusing time.
During your health care checkup you may have been given the ‘go head’ to ‘do what you have always done’ and ‘just listen to your body’.
However this is vague and unsubstantial advice.
Training in your preferred training style may be important to you right now but you know that you need to make adjustments to how, why and what you do.
Managing your core and pelvic health at this time is a priority.
Classes are designed to:
- Build upon your full body strength.
- Learn strategies to support you core and pelvic floor function during exercise and in everyday life.
- Help you to understand what your body needs and prepare you for the first few days, weeks and months postpartum.
- Make informed decisions about exercise with evidence based knowledge to provide you with the best possible outcomes.
- Help you feel energised and supported throughout your pregnancy.
Doctors clearance is required to begin classes.